Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Take 5... Years

So I've come up with a new plan... I may write a book about it someday. it's my 5 year plan. I know it's not a new concept but what to do with those 5 years might be. I have thought that it would be a wonderfully helpful and enlightening way to spend my 5 years by taking 1 year for 5 different subjects and learning as much as I can about those things. for example... My first year will be learning about gardening, cooking, parenting and sewing. I have a basic knowledge in all of those subjects but I would love to be better at all of them.

After my 5 years I will have a fantastic base of knowledge to pull from in whatever profession I choose to go with, or in all of them! it will give me a head start and a confidence I wouldnt have if I were to just jump in. I'm excited about it so we'll see how it all goes. I plan to study at night before bed or maybe occasionally during the day if I have a spare moment or two. I also want to try one project per week to test out my new found knowledge.

I am so looking forward to spending these next 5 years with my beautiful family, watching them grow, playing with them, spending some much needed time together. After 5 years they will all be in school and I will have the time necessary to put in to practice any skills I would like to impliment in to my life. So that's my plan, we'll see how it goes! Of course I will write about my adventures too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment