Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bees... Oh this may be a long summer

I had every intention of getting outside today (supposed to be 75) and getting some yardwork/planting done. I wasn't out there for more than 2 minutes when, after asking her to go water the grapes, Lillian came running to me with a terrified look on her face saying she saw a big bee and could I finish watering for her. I rolled my eyes and finished the job, then 5 minutes after that right when I was about to start working on my herb beds I asked her to go turn on the water, she took off running and screamed all of a sudden, she had ran in to a bee and it 'touched her face' She was beside herself, crying, unable to move and apparently could no longer function. So we all had to end up coming inside... So much for my productive day...

Dear Bees,
  Can you please find it in your tiny little hearts to fly AROUND Lillian the rest of the summer. I and my garden would greatly appreciate it.
Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment